AFS use Registry Direct software to provide shareholders and board members with online access to share registers.
Shareholders of companies utilising this online platform can use it to update their personal details and communication preferences.
To help get you started and for instructions on how to set up your account, view our User Guide.
If you have previously accepted an invitation to use the online platform, you can access it here:
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the online platform, your shareholding details can be updated by downloading the relevant forms and associated guides provided below.
Please contact us on 03 5443 0344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Forms and guides
Changes to shareholder details and transfers
- Certificate replacement request (Companies)
- Certificate replacement request (Individual or joint holdings)
- Change of name
- Minor(s) statement and indemnity
- Request to consolidate holdings
- Shareholder details
- Transfer form
Low volume market
- Guide: Flow chart
- Guide: Individual shareholding
- Guide: Joint shareholdings
- Certificate replacement request (Executors or administrators)
- Confirmation of deceased holder’s identity
- Intestacy statement and indemnity
- Request to register surviving holder(s)
- Section 1071B statement
- Small estate indemnity
- Transmission application