AFS works with all levels of government including local, regional and state to provide strategic and practical solutions.
Our team understands the environment, culture, policies and pressures that local government leaders face. We offer targeted advice and solutions that can help government agencies and publicly funded organisations achieve and change the way services are delivered.
Our specialist services
We understand the needs, wants and challenges of government organisations such as the funding and compliance requirements, increasing demand for services, service delivery risks, ageing workforce, reputational and public scrutiny risks, impact of technology, complexity of policies and regulation and the diversity of projects undertaken.
Our specialist services for government organisations include:
- Internal audit and risk advisory →
- Business advisory services, including probity and procurement advice →
- External audit →
- Financial statement preparation
- Technical accounting
- Temporary CFO and accounting support
- Business strategy and structure
- Governance Advice
- Specialist GST, FBT, Salary Packaging and tax compliance and advice
- Economic and financial forecasting and modelling
- Costing, pricing and benchmarking reviews
- Competitive neutrality reviews
Government Organisation Specialist
Our highly skilled team is able to provide reliable advice and professional services to help ease the challenges faced by all tiers of government and ensure appropriate delivery on requirements.
If you would like to talk to our specialist team please call Kate Scarce at AFS on 03 5443 0344.