Our cover story this issue tells the story of young Eliza and how Righteous Pups will change her life for the better. Eliza’s Heroes are a group of community-minded people who have trained for months to take on the Bendigo Braves at 2pm on Saturday 19 March 2016 at the Bendigo Stadium.
2016 AFS seminar series
Broaden your business acumen and learn how to avoid some of the most common mistakes in business.
We’re hosting seminars on a whole range of topics to benefit small business owners. More info here. Spaces are limited so we urge you to book now.
Also in this issue:
- ATO data matching real property transactions – The Australian Tax Office will be acquiring details of real property transactions from state revenue offices and tenancy boards.
- Are your super saving goals on track? – The new calendar year is a good time to conduct a superannuation health check and set some new goals to help boost superannuation savings.
- Single Touch Payroll pilot and tax offset proposed – The Government is looking to cut red tape for employers by simplifying tax and superannuation reporting obligations.
- Government’s Innovation Agenda contains tax incentives – The Government is looking to support innovation and has proposed a suite of new tax and business incentive measures.
- GST simplified accounting methods for small food retailers – Simplified GST accounting methods are available for small food retailers if they meet certain eligibility conditions.
We hope you find this issue informative, should you wish to investigate any of these matters, we encourage you to contact our office.