AFS turns 70
In this month’s edition we cover the history of AFS. This year we celebrate 70 years of service in Bendigo and beyond. From humble beginnings to a team of over 70, we take a look back at the history of the firm.
The wonderful work from all of our team over the years has shaped AFS into the successful firm it is today. AFS now has seven Partners and over 70 staff, comparing itself to second-tier firms in Melbourne.
Our culture sets us apart from other accounting firms. It’s the customer service and respect with which we treat our clients that makes us stand out. It defines who we are and how we connect with our clients and community.
Read about where our firm began and how it became all that it is today here.
Also in this issue:
- December economic summary
- Superannuation reform Bill passed
- SuperStream compliance under the spotlight
- Small business exit plan
- Research and development tax rate change
- Primary producer income tax averaging
- Simplified record keeping
- AFS takes the cup four years running
- Toiletry packs for those in need
We hope you find this issue informative, should you wish to investigate any of these matters, we encourage you to contact our office.