Community Foundation head up in the clouds
Our cover story is about our work with the Community Foundation for Central Victoria (CFCV) and what transferring to cloud accounting meant for them.
2016 Bendigo Small Business Festival
This August Bendigo is hosting the third consecutive Bendigo Small Business Festival with 25 events running throughout the month. This year we are happy to be hosting two events; managing your cash flow and review and improve your business.
Spaces are limited so we urge you to register now.
Also in this issue:
- Tax time 2016: take care with work and rental property claims
- Reimbursing your employees cents per kilometre
- New rules to properties sold over $2 million
- Counting the cost of a curve ball
- Ladies Day Out raises $10,000 for Annie North Centre
We hope you find this issue informative, should you wish to investigate any of these matters, we encourage you to contact our office.