We hope you had peaceful and relaxing Easter break. With the Commonwealth Games now on, we have been excited to watch and support our athletes in their pursuits.
In this edition we prepare you for some upcoming deadlines, including the recently passed FBT year end and the Single Touch Payroll reporting changes. We are hosting an information session in May for employers with more than 19 staff. For more information and to register your spot visit: www.afsbendigo.com.au/business-services/stp-seminar
Our April Client Update also includes:
- April economic uddate
- Commercial leases: tips and traps
- Single Touch Payroll information session
- 10 steps to prevent cybercrime in SMEs
- FBT 2018 – what you need to know
- Using spouse super contributions to your advantage
- Supporting our community – Castlemaine Rouleurs
- Out and about in Bendigo.
We hope you find this issue informative. Should you wish to investigate any of these matters further, please contact our office on 03 5443 0344.