A million meals to share
Our casual cash recipient Bendigo Foodshare do amazing work in Central Victoria. Read about their ambitious campaign to raise money for a million meals in March.
2016 AFS seminar series
Broaden your business acumen and learn how to avoid some of the most common mistakes in business.
We’re hosting seminars on a whole range of topics to benefit small business owners. More info here. Spaces are limited so we urge you to book now.
Also in this issue:
- ATO data-matching for insured ‘lifestyle’ assets – The ATO is working with insurance providers to identify policy owners on a wider range of asset classes.
- SuperStream reminder for small business – It’s mandatory for all employers to meet the SuperStream standard by 30 June 2016.
- Cheques: soon to be a thing of the past. Information about New Platform Payments.
- Small business restructures made easier – The Government has made changes to the tax law to provide tax relief for small businesses that restructure.
- Deadline looming for SMSF collectables compliance from our partners at Venture Financial Advisers.
We hope you find this issue informative, should you wish to investigate any of these matters, we encourage you to contact our office.