Kate Mannix CEO
Kate was appointed to CEO in 2017 after 10 years with AFS working in audit, formation of our share registry department and as General Manager Corporate Services.
Prior to working at AFS Kate gained experience at PwC and Blockbuster Australia.
Kate’s passion for AFS is to be the accounting firm clients want to work with and to be the employer of choice for our team members. She also is passionate in advocating for business outcomes in Central Victoria.
Outside of work Kate supports her three children and the community they live in through volunteer work as Secretary at Lockwood Tennis Club, and her involvement with Marong Football Netball Club.
- Member – Bendigo Health Fundraising Advisory Board
- Regional Chair – Victorian Chamber
- Regional Advisory Committee - Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member - Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member - Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand