GRADUATE PROGRAM | AFS & ASSOCIATES
With our office situated in the centre of town, you will be working with a young vibrant team dedicated to being partners in the success of our clients.
You would be joining a busy, successful workplace where you will be more than just a number cruncher. As a graduate you will be offered a high degree of challenge, training, variety and involvement. We want you to bring your willingness to learn, energy and integrity into our business.
As one of the largest accounting firms in central Victoria, AFS recruit a number of graduates each year to add to our growing team. We offer all graduates exposure to a variety of clients and work experiences in their first year, as well as ongoing professional development.
We currently have opportunities for graduate and undergraduate business accounting students to join our audit teams in 2020/2021. Complete the Graduate Program Questionnaire to apply.
Why join us?
- Modern facilities completed in Feb 2020 – you will work in our newly renovated office
- Work-life balance – enjoy job security, leave entitlements, ability to work remotely and flexible hours
- Professional development – attend events to further your knowledge and skills, leadership training and receive ongoing support and guidance
- Fun culture – regular social club events and team building program
- Wellbeing – Employee Assistance Program, fresh fruit provided, volunteer friendly workplace.
See what some of our graduates had to share about their first year experience with AFS: