Over 1 million subscribers love xero, and plans start at $25 per month. You can also test drive xero for free. If you need assistance, our xero hero, Josh Gordon can help your select the best plan for your business.
Choosing an accounting software package to suit your business is an important and often a difficult decision to make – it can free up your time, make meeting your tax and compliance obligations easier and help you plan your finances.
AFS can help you with the software package you’re currently using, or we can help you to choose the best package to suit your unique circumstances.
Call Josh today on 03 5443 0344.
Don’t forget to review your access permissions regularly.
To view all users within your xero file, go to Settings> General Settings> Users.
From here, you can view information for each user:
- role and permission
- two-step authentication status
- login activity.
To add new users within your xero file go to Settings> General Settings> Users and click Invite a User. From here:
- enter the name and email address
- Select the access restrictions for the user
- click Send Invite when ready to send the email
- the user will remain as ‘Pending’ until the email invitation is accepted.
To edit or delete a user within your xero file go to Settings> General Settings> Users and:
- click on the name of the person you want to edit or delete
- adjust the access restrictions as required and click Update Permissions OR
- click the options menu to the right of the User’s name and select Delete [User name]
- then click Delete User to confirm.