You’d like to know more about Quickbooks?
Choosing an accounting software package to suit your business is an important and often a difficult decision to make – it can free up your time, make meeting your tax and compliance obligations easier and help you plan your finances.
AFS can help you with the software package you’re currently using, or we can help you to choose the best package to suit your unique circumstances.
Call Samantha today on 03 5443 0344.
Don’t forget to review your access permissions regularly.
To update your Quickbooks online user access rights (to remove a user name and/or add a new user) follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Quickbooks online account.
- Click on the wheel icon in the top right hand corner, and select ‘Manage Users’.
- To remove an existing user, click on the user you wish to remove and hit ‘delete’.
- Once you hit confirm, the user will receive an emailing confirming their access to the file has been removed.
- To add a new user, select ‘New’ on the Manage Users screen
- Fill in their name and email address and select the access levels you want them to have, and click finish.
- The user will receive an email granting them access to your file.