Bradley Ead Partner
Brad became a Partner in 2012 after joining the AFS audit services department in 2004. He has a sound understanding of processes and the forces impacting financial decisions of organisations, particularly local Government and financial institutions.
Brad is heavily experienced in analysis of risk and controls for good governance and achievement of strategic objectives.
Outside of work Brad enjoys spending time on the family farm with his young daughters or mountain bike riding around the various tracks Bendigo region has to offer.
- Associate Member - Institute of Internal Auditors
- Associate Member - Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Associate Member - Project Management Institute
- Member - Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Self Managed Superannuation Fund Auditor
- Registered Company Auditor