SHARE REGISTRY | SERVICES
AFS have substantial share registry experience in a wide variety of public and private entities. We are a regional business with significant listed company and ‘large firm’ experience and clients in every state and territory of Australia. We provide cost effective service and support without compromising the quality of service that you receive.
We have extensive knowledge gained from working with over 200 Community Banks around Australia, along with hundreds of other listed and unlisted companies.
From the first phone call through to opening the branch door, making profits, paying tax and distribution of monies through dividends and community grants, we take the stress away from Directors in the area of financial compliance.
We provide the following share registry services to our private and public company clients:
- Attendance to shareholder requests and enquiries
- Electronic lodgement of ASIC forms
- Employee Share and Option Plan services
- Preparation and payment of dividends and distributions
- Provision of forms to shareholders for changes and transfers
- Reissue of lost certificates
- Share transfers
- Shareholder detail changes
- Shareholder communications
See what a recent shareholder legal representative had to say about our service:
“From a genuine arms-length appreciation, wow, your team is seriously terrific. I am really impressed with your customer service. Thanks for your fast reply. Appreciate it.”