SHARE REGISTRY | GUIDES & FORMS
You can access the forms and associated guides to update your shareholding below.
AFS manage some of the Community Bank® share registers online using Registry Direct. If your Community Bank® has registered for the online platform you would have received an invitation to join. You can click here to login and update your personal details and communication preferences.
Alternatively please contact us on 03 5443 0344 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Change to shareholder details
- Shareholder details
- Change of name
- Certificate replacement request (Individual or joint holdings)
- Certificate replacement request (Companies)
- Request to consolidate holdings
- Minor(s) statement and indemnity
- Request to register surviving holder(s)
- Confirmation of deceased holder’s identity
- Intestacy statement and indemnity
- Section 1071B statement
- Small estate indemnity
- Transmission application
- Certificate replacement request (Executors or administrators)