OUR HISTORY

Our firm has been an integral part of the Bendigo community for almost 70 years.
Our solid grounding has enabled us to grow into one of the biggest accounting and advisory firms in central Victoria.

2014

2014

Dennis Barnett joined the Partnership.

2012

2012

Brad Ead and Damien Palmer joined the Partnership.

2009

2009

Adrian Downing joined the Partnership.

2007

2007

Paul Byrne joined the Partnership.

1999

1999

Paul Vlaeminck and David Hutchings joined the Partnership.

1996

1996

Company name changed to the current AFS & Associates Pty Ltd (Andrew Frewin Stewart) after significant changes in the Partnership.

1993

1993

Graeme Stewart joined the Partnership.

1990

1990

Kenneth Belfrage joined the Partnership.

1988

1988

Bernie, Ken and David merged with Ken Richmond. Company name changed to Andrew Frewin Richmond Pty Ltd. Moved office to current site 61-65 Bull St, Bendigo the original Bendigo Building Society building.

1969

1969

Company name changed to D T Andrew & Co. Bernie Frewin joined the Partnership. Company name changed to Andrew & Frewin Pty Ltd.

1966

1966

David Andrew bought out Dick Grelis changing the trading name to Eric R Grelis Andrew & Co. There were three employees at the time.

1946

1946

Founded by Eric (Dick) Grelis, operating from the offices under the Shamrock Hotel at the corner of Pall Mall and Williamson St, Bendigo. In the same year Dick moved the office to 18-22 View St, Bendigo the original Sandhurst Trustees building.