It’s December and the countdown to Christmas and the summer holidays has begun. Before we tuck into our Christmas turkey (or prawns), switch on the cricket and head for the beach, there is always work to complete and loose ends to tie up.
In this edition our cover story is on the 2017 Bendigo Bank Fun Run. This year the event has raised over $100,000 for the Bendigo Health Foundation. A huge effort from the community.
We were pleased to win the Channel Nine Corporate Cup for the fifth year in a row with the biggest corporate team. 157 runners and walkers made for a sea of blue and green amongst the crowds of the 10km and 5km courses on Sunday 5 November.
Also in this edition:
- ID numbers for directors
- Tax cut denied for passive investment companies
- Reminder: Single Touch Payroll coming
- Making the most of redundancy
- AFS helping to cut government red tape
- Changes to small biz restructure rollover
- Super guarantee: crackdown on employer non-compliance
- AFS Girls’ Night In raises $1,000.